Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I’m listening to Christmas music and its helped put in the mood to create my Christmas “wish” list. Also, I was prompted by some family members who wanted to know what I wanted (as opposed to need). As I’m going to be spending Christmas here and not in the US (for the 1st time!) Most of the things are on my “Amazon Wish List” so you can purchase online and can ship directly to me instead of having to deal with the post office hassle.


TV Series DVD Sets (any season)

  • Bones
  • House
  • Royal Pains
  • Glee
  • CSI: NY
  • NCIS
  • NCIS: LA


Movies (I like rom-coms, chick flicks, & epic dramas)

  • Letters to Juliet
  • Notting Hill
  • LOTR trilogy
  • Robin Hood (new one w/ Russell Crowe or old w/ Kevin Costner)
  • Book of Eli
  • Gladiator


Books

  • Indian cookery
  • any cookbook by Nigella Lawson


Other Stuff

  • anything from the “Stuff I Miss” section
  • Maple syrup
  • ear plugs
  • any new music (Christian Contemporary, worship) Go here for suggestions


Gift Cards - feel free to designate its use

  • e-gift cards (Amazon)
  • paypal $ (email me for the link to my site)
  • VISA gift cards (cannot use AMEX or MasterCard here well)
  • iTunes cards


If you are going to mail/ship things, here’s the address


Angela Kung’u

DOVE Africa

P.O. Box 28721

00200 Nairobi

Kenya

No comments: