Wednesday, August 4, 2010

33 - Birthday FB style...

As my birthday winds to a close, I find myself pondering the day and looking forward. The celebrations started shortly after mid-night with international greetings from Swaziland, Kenya, and Romania. What an awesome opportunity I've had to live such a global life. To have been given this gift from God to share His Kingdom by traveling around the world and receiving the blessing of meeting & loving these amazing people... I am in awe

And yes, thanks to FB the b-day wishes from family & friends, both intimates and acquaintances, every time I checked the page there were always several new messages there to help me feel encouraged & special.

But, I have to admit, this was the best chuckle of the day - from the very analog funny page in the daily paper... I heart Garfield!

1 comment: